Thursday, September 12, 2013

Blogger.com - Is a Perfect Fit For Me

Thanks


The proof is in the pudding so to speak.  Very recently I started two divorce blogs, one on Blogger and a second one on --------.  Not being a computer geek, I can’t get into the nitty gritty and explain why Blogger outshines their competitor. But for me "Blogger" is a perfect fit, definitely user friendly with a great choice of blogging templates, gidgets and gadgets that anyone can use. 

Here’s what I know, Blogger is doing an outstanding job and I say this because my new blog on Blogger is hitting the airways, while the other blog is just sort of stashed in a closet doing absolutely nothing. 

Just wanted to give “Blogger” a big thumbs up and thanks for promoting my divorce blog at http://divorceden.blogspot.com   Using Blogger is a snap; it doesn’t take a computer tech to create a nice professional blog on Blogger. Their blog platform is user friendly and a delight to work with…

As Always,
Little Tboca



No comments:

Post a Comment