Saturday, August 10, 2013

Guest Bloggers Welcome

Take a minute to send me a divorc blog, article or comment - I would love to have guest bloggers daily. This will help you promote your blog along with giving your articles some extra exposure. Include your website, blog URL in the information and I will be sure to include it. Send to my email at littletboca.gmail.com

If you already have a blog or just don't want to take on the responsibilities of maintaining a blog, there's always a "need" for good articles, good blogs and sharing information.

Guests are welcome and encouraged to give others contemplating divorce or going thru a divorce a hand up. You may have a crucial piece of information that will assist those experiencing divorce for the first time.

Sharing information is the "new age" and it doesn't take a "rocket scientist" to do this...  Send me an article or information or join my blog as a guest blogger.

Blogger has taken good care of me and their forums are current with many qualified members waiting to give assistance or answer questions. I'm a "newbie" at using Blogger and definitely not a computer geek

As Always,
Little Tboca
littletboca.gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment